1. Make sure the interest rate is high.
2. Read all the terms and conditions.
3. Read the fine print and confirm, terms and conditions don't constantly change.
4. When you have issues, be sure you can speak to a live person immediately, and are not put on hold.
5. Make sure the you are not prompted or redirected to someone else who will not fix the issue.
6. Make sure the face on your relationship card is customized to your liking. You will then want to always look at it.
7. Be sure your relationship card has no limit and does not charge you a monthly/lifetime fee just to hold it.
8. Make sure there aren't any additional fees to use it frequently.
9. Make sure it doesn't expire.
10. Make sure it doesn't have a special access code to get to it.
11. Make sure the same number hasn't been used by a lot of people. <-- If you're lucky, you're the 1st and only one using it.
12. Make sure the numbers are not visible for everyone else to see and use.
13. Make it fun and try to earn frequent flyer miles.
14. Make sure you can use your card at any store or department you'd like.
15. Make sure you can get gas with it. <-- Not so sure about this one..LOL
16. Make sure it doesn't bend, break or damage through stormy weather.
17. If it's at home, make sure you are able to enter the numbers with a hand key pad anywhere, or just swipe it if you need to. <-- Use your imagination on this one!
18. Learn secrets to keeping the interest rate high on it.
19. Don't let your friends use it.
20. Don't let the dog eat it. <-- Yikes! I had to put that one there..
~A Place Where Artists Go~
How do hands glory of broken glass I do not understand Parading in care as if you were Holding something grand There was a time i...
Who's knocking on your door? Jesus? What's knocking on your door? Grevious? How deep do we have to dig your heart To p...
Created by: Rockadocious Racquel Cruz, Author Someone Stole My Funny Sticky Things rockadocious.com